Phone: (603) 388-4292
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The volunteer program serves to provide assistance
- patient and family reception
- as well as directions to hospital departments
- assistance with projects in hospital departments
- switchboard functions
- inpatient diversion activities
- general public questions about services
The Volunteers serve as an integral part of the hospital team as they often provide reassurance and comfort to those patients and families waiting for results or who are waiting to be treated in our Urgent Care Clinic or Emergency Department.
Members of the community who have in interest in volunteering are encouraged to call our