Supporting Your Hospital by
Making a Gift . . .
Now more than ever, your support of Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital is vital to ensuring quality, compassionate care is available locally in our community. Your tax deductible gift, whether it is designated to a service that has special meaning to you or non-designated, will be used thoughtfully to enhance patient care and assure that everyone can receive the medical care they need.
Every day, UCVH makes a difference in the health of our patients and community members. Each year Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital provides thousands of dollars in community benefit programs and services to meet the health needs of the region. Your contribution helps us respond to the most pressing healthcare needs and ensure medical care is available to all who need it regardless of ability to pay.
Unrestricted or undesignated contributions to UCVH will be directed to support:
• Capital equipment purchases (providing the latest technological advances to enhance patient care)
• Care for those in need (support so our less fortunate neighbors receive medical care)
• Community services and programs (innovative health education and support programs to create better health overall)
Ways to Give
We are currently working on the creation of a UCVH Support/Donation Form which will be fast, secure, and on line. You will soon be able to choose online where you would like your gift to be used or have it be used where needed most to ensure that quality healthcare is available to everyone in our community.
For support of UCVH now, please give by mail or phone
• Call (603) 388-4299 Administration to make your contribution to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.
• Send your contribution to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital Administration, 181 Corliss Lane, Colebrook, New Hampshire, 03576. Please be sure to include your return address so that we may thank you and specially designate your gift if you request.
• Please make checks out to Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital.